We change the way people look at things. You can help us do that.
40,000 people come to the festival each year. We count on volunteers like you to help make the festival a success. Do you want to help us with our mission? We would love to hear from you!
Click the button below to see the list of volunteer positions available and sign up:
or call us at 564-397-7352, and let us know that you want to help. We will add you our list.
Welcome to our wonderful team of volunteers!
Thinking about volunteering at the 2020 Recycled Arts Festival? Here's what you need to know:
- Roles include providing breaks to staff and volunteers, litter pickup, prize and spin wheel booth, Sculpture Garden greeter, surveying visitors about their experience, checking-in other volunteers, and more. You can read full position descriptions at the SignUp.com page.
- You will receive a free Recycled Arts Festival t-shirt; you will be able to choose your size when you sign up to volunteer via SignUp.com. Note: shirts tend towards being smaller and may shrink.
- If your shift is three hours or more or you sign up for multiple shifts in one day, you will receive a $10 lunch voucher to use at one of the five food vendors at the Festival. Plan to use your voucher before or after your shift, or when another volunteer gives you a break between shifts. With the exception of volunteers signed up for multiple shifts (who will be given 10 minute breaks by other volunteers), you must stay in your role for your entire shift.
- Please give yourself a half hour to 45 minutes before your shift starts to find parking, take the shuttle, check-in, change into your t-shirt, use the restroom, and receive training for your role or task.
- Volunteers under age 18 need to have a waiver signed by a parent or guardian to volunteer. Volunteers under age 13 will not receive a T-shirt or a meal voucher. Volunteers under age 15 need a parent or guardian with them at all times.
- Please, no cell phone use, children, or pets while you volunteer. Volunteers are expected to provide guests, vendors, and performers their full attention during their shift.